Welcome to CFICC
You are welcome to Christ Family International Christian Centre (CFICC). We are not just a church but a movement ministry powered by the Holy Ghost to invade humanity for deliverance from captivity of the devil. Our deliverance is manifested through the Good news of God’s word and Prophetic Insight for proper guidance for a victorious living in divine health and prosperity.
We are an international ministry based in Lagos, Nigeria from which we welcome guests from all over the world. Our teachings and prophetical insights are totally based on biblical scriptures. God’s word is our sole inspiration, which we imbibe our members to feed on as a lifestyle.
The ministry is being overseen by Prophet Solomon Oziegbe, an anointed man of God. Prophet Solomon, through the spirit of God has been able to be a blessing to this generation in prophecy, in teaching and in deeds.
As a fire-filled ministry, we actively run crusades and spiritual programmes to open your life to God’s promises and fulfillment. Our parish is also an altar of praise to the Most high, channeled through our gifted music ministers and choir team.
The Christ Family International Christian Centre is a place to be for those passionate about the realization of God’s word. You are always welcome to join our congregation irrespective of your background. Come and be blessed.
The CFICC is a Christian organization. Below are our core beliefs.
- We believe the Bible is uniquely God-inspired and without error in the original writings. Every teachings and pracices in CFICC are scriptural based.
- There is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man. He lived a perfect life and died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins. He arose bodily from the dead.
- All people have sin in their lives and need God’s forgiveness.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and to dwell, guide and empower us for godly living and service.
- At the end, there will be judgment. Those who have faith in Christ will enjoy eternal fellowship with God.